If you’d like to know more about digital marketing without any strings attached, attend one of my presentations at the following conferences and events, I’d love to meet you!
Sean Carlos speaks on SEO For Google+ & Google Search at SMX West 2012.
In the photo: Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land; Sean Carlos, Antezeta; Janet Driscoll Miller, Search Mojo; Daniel Dulitz, Google; Monica Wright, Search Engine Land & Marketing Land (source: SMX)
If you’d like a speaker on a digital marketing topic for your event, let’s talk!
Contact us today!
Tel. 02 69 000 333
- La Settimana della Comunicazione: Online Reputation, Milan, 1 October 2012
Klout, Kred and PeerIndex: Can social influence be distilled into a score?
- Search Marketing Expo SMX München, Munich, Germany, 28 March 2012
Schema.org, Rel= Author & Meta Tagging
- Search Marketing Expo SMX West, San Jose, California, 29 February 2012
SEO For Google+ & Google Search
- Bar Camp on Digital Communities, Milan, 5 October 2011
Google becomes social: social signals and new funtionality: what it means for you.
- Officina della Comunicazione, Milan, 20 May 2011
Measure promotional activity on the Web
- 2011@IDEEdiMkg: create and reinforce ties between Company & Client on and off the Web, Milan, 19 April 2011
- Web Marketing Evolution (WME 2011), Milan, 24 March 2011
Digital measurement…without tears
- Search Marketing Expo SMX West, San Jose, California, 10 March 2011
- Search Marketing Expo SMX West, San Jose, California, 8 March 2011
Do Not Track & Search Marketing
- Assolombarda / AISM – Italian Marketing Association, Milan, 24 February 2011
Marketing Metrics: online measurement
- Romagna Business Club, Imola, 9 November 2010
Does my site work? A seminar on Web Analytics
- AISM Happy Marketing, Milan, 29 June 2010
Is Twitter really a marketing tool or much ado about nothing?
- ASSI – Associazione Specialisti Sistemi Informativi, Bologna, 23 June 2010
SEO: Questo sconosciuto
- Professional Women’s Association (PWA), Milan, 23 June 2010
Overview of web marketing tools to promote your business on the web
- WordPress WordCamp, Milan, 22 May 2010
La sicurezza di WordPress per non sparire da Google
- Search Marketing Expo SMX West, Santa Clara California, 2-4 March 2010
The use of domains and URLs for multilingual and international sites
The impact of the Microsoft and Yahoo! “search alliance” agreement on SEO tools