Now that SMX Milan has closed its initial two day run, its time to thank everyone who believed in SMX Milan and made it actually happen. This includes the 50 or so speakers from across North America and Europe who generously shared their knowledge and insights. Then there are the sponsors without which the conference couldn’t have happened. Behind the scenes Paolo Di Stefano and his colleagues at Fiera Milano Media / Business International did their utmost to insure a quality conference experience for everyone. Elettra Zadra did a great job with press relations. Last, but not least, are Chris Sherman and Chris Elwell of Third Door Media who provided, among other things, much encouragement and wisdom.
As announced during the final sessions on Friday, SMX Milan will be back in 2014 – see you next year! In the meantime, and on a separate note, if you’re passionate about measurement and analysis, join other like-minded professionals at the informal measure bowling event next Thursday, November 14.
SMX Milan photo gallery by Jackie Hole
Selected SMX Milan highlights from around the web
#SMXBeer, photo courtesy of Martino Mosna
- The Evolution of Communication, Jim Sterne Keynote by Haukur Jarl
- SEO // Don’t Panic! A Hitchhiker’s Guide To Surviving SEO Changes by Jackie Hole
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools by Haukur Jarl
- Day 1 Afternoon Sessions by Haukur Jarl
- SEA // Mobile Ads: From Click-To-Call & Beyond by Haukur Jarl
- SEO // Schema.org: Real World Markup For Success by Jackie Hole
- Digital Marketing: Grande Successo Per La Prima Giornata Di Smx Milan 2013 di Nicol Garutti
- SMX Milan 2013 Recap — Day 1 by Samuel Scott
- SMX 2013 Milano, i punti fermi della SEO per il prossimo futuro di Daniele Buscioni
- Cosa portare a casa da SMX Milano 2013? di Nicola Martino
- Attività di Web Marketing in Azienda o Affidarle all’Esterno? di Sante J. Achille
- SMX Milan 2013: la lezione di Jim Sterne di Leonardo Bellini
- SMX Milan 2013 – Ein Recap von Daniel Herndler
- A Chi Interessa Quello Che Scrivi? di Domitilla Ferrari
Illy Caffè kept SMX Milan running, photo courtesy of John Müller
- SMX Milan 2013, La Prima Giornata ‘Conquista’ 800 Delegates – Pubblicità Italia
- Il dilemma del marketing sui social network e sui dispositivi mobili SMX di Alessandro Longo
- SMX: L’attesa è finita – Daily on line
- SMX Milan 2013, intervista a Justin Cutroni, Google Analytics Advocate
- SMX Milan 2013, Intervista al chairman Sean Carlos
- Event on Google+ (includes photos)
- Event on Facebook (includes photos)
- Google+ posts (sort by most recent)
- #SMX Milan on Twitter
- #SMX Milano on Twitter
- #SMXMilan on Twitter
- SMX Milan on Slideshare (via Google Search)
- SMX, The Search & Social Marketing Conference, is coming to Milan!
- SMX Milan 2015: It’s time to give us your best pitch!
- What’s New With Social Media Marketing?
- SEO Session: Up Close With Google Blog Search
- The human dimension of Search Marketing