On June 12th digital analytics professionals will meet-up in 25 cities across Europe for an informal evening of chat while… bowling!
The event, Measure Bowling, was first held in London in 2011. The organizers contacted me last year to bring Measure Bowling to Italy too. I reached out to Valentina Rampado and Leonardo Bellini who agreed to help. Our first event took place in Milan last November. We were really encouraged by the response (15 attendees) and the camaraderie among attendees. Many have continued to meet-up occasionally for pizza evenings!
The night was great but you were missing! Join us on June 12th at Bowling dei Fiori in Milan for a sandwich, drink, chips/fries, coffee and 3 rounds of bowling for €16. We’ll start at 7:30 pm.
Reserve your place for the next #measurebowling.
Places are limited so please do register as soon as you’re sure you can attend. Note the bowling alley does not offer refunds, not even to web analytics fans, but you can send someone in your place IF you let us know in advance.
- Web Analytics Optimism in Italy
- The human dimension of Search Marketing
- Social media measurement and an example, this SEO Blog
- Enhance your blog or website with Google’s Site Search. Measure the results in Google Analytics.
- Web Success hasn’t been Measured in Hits for over 10 Years, Time to Update the News Style Manual