Antezeta Search Engine Optimization Services
Antezeta helps companies increase their natural visibility in major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Yandex) including local variants such as Virgilio / Alice, Tiscali and Arianna / Libero.
Not only do we help you increase your natural search engine positioning, we insure that an increase in merit-based™ traffic translates to increased conversions – the activities aligned with your business goals such as sales leads, support downloads and completed purchase transactions.
Search Engine Optimization Website Audit
Antezeta will perform an extensive in-depth analysis of your website, providing you with concrete tips to improve your business results by increasing qualified traffic from search engines – qualified traffic relevant to your target market.
One’s presence on the web is a bit like that of a nice shop — if located on a dead-end street, nobody will stop in.
Our analysis also takes into consideration competitors’ sites and background information from a questionnaire we provide you.
We’ll document the findings of our audit in a check-up report with specific action items you can utilize as a basis for optimizing your site. The audit report will cover both Marketing and Technical areas as indicated below. Other information relevant to search engine marketing may be provided as appropriate to your site.
A telephone consultation is included to discuss the report’s recommendations with your web agency or in-house web team. We’ll even provide a quote to perform much of the work for you if you prefer – the choice is yours.
Audit Analysis and Consultation
- Analyze current site visibility in major search engines and directories.
- Check degree to which site is search engine friendly including an analysis of possible impediments to visibility.
- Check search engine “spamming”: are there inadvertent issues which could penalize your site in a search engine?
- Evaluate site design and user interface: navigation, uniformity, speed, etc. These factors impact both search engine visibility and user behavior. They also impact how other sites perceive your site – professional sites tend to attract more organic links from other sites over time – which increases your overall visibility.
- Perform site quality check-up: HTML, CSS, links, language. Quality issues can impact search engine visibility as well as site usability.
- Research keyword phrases appropriate for the site based on user search habits in major search engines and the business objectives for the site.
- Review site content, providing user and search engine oriented feedback. Compelling content brings quality visitors, additional links and higher search engine rankings. We provide specific recommendations for current content revisions, if appropriate, and suggestions for new articles and other content objects.
- Provide specific usage suggestions for various HTML tags, indicating what text to use and which pages to change. These changes, together with the content review, will make your pages more relevant for the keyword phrases which drive traffic to your site.
- Review off-site web ecosystem factors. Is the site seen as authoritative by others? We research external sites which are linking to your competitors. We also indicate other sites which should link to you, providing specific URLs and link text.
- Review current site visitor (both human and robot) behavior¹.
¹Visitor behavior analysis (optional, but recommended) requires supplying us with a few weeks of recent web server log files which we review with our web analytics tools. Log files must include W3C extended attributes (i.e. user agent and referrer).
Do you have an international presence? No problem, we can help.
If you believe you are currently subject to search engine penalties, we will try to help you if your intention is to “come clean”.
- We will send you our questionnaire as soon as we have a commitment from you to begin the audit.
- We will begin the audit upon advance payment of 50%.
- We will deliver the audit report within 6 weeks of your initial payment (in many cases sooner).
- The remaining payment is due within 30 days of audit report delivery.
- Telephone consultation is to fixed network.
On-site Consultation and Training
Larger companies in competitive markets may find it advantageous to augment their Site Audit Report with one or two days of on-site Search Engine Optimization training for their in-house Marketing and IT staff. We offer in-house hands-on workshops covering SEO fundamentals and site audit findings.
Are you a Web Agency?
We can partner with you to provide your clients with SEO services appropriate to their business objectives. Let us know your needs.
Are you Measuring your Success with Web Analytics?
Antezeta can help you measure multiple facets of your web presence, including the success of your search engine optimization efforts. We offer Web Analytics training, software and software selection services.
The use of the term Merit-based™ in conjunction with Search Engine Optimization is a Trademark of Antezeta.
Contact us today!
Tel. 02 69 000 333